The American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists (ASIH) is a non-profit organization established to advance the scientific study of fishes, amphibians, and reptiles.
- Subscription to our professional journal Copeia;
- Waiver of page charges for publication in Copeia and reduced cost of color reproductions.
- Invitation to attend and present papers at our annual meeting;
- Inclusion in and access to our online membership directory;
- The opportunity to compete for monetary and honorary professional and student awards.
ASIH offers five classes of memberships on a calendar-year basis, three of which provide the option of selecting a subscription to the paper as well as the ejournal version of Copeia. New paper version memberships accepted prior to August 31 are credited full memberships and receive all 4 issues of Copeia for that year; members accepted after September 1 are credited full memberships as of January 1.
- $100: paper + ejournal subscription
- $60: ejournal-only subscription
- $85: paper + ejournal subscription (will be $65 on 1/1/16)
- $45: ejournal-only subscription (will be $25 on 1/1/16)
- $150: paper + ejournal subscription
- $115: ejournal-only subscription
- $2500 (single payment): paper + ejournal subscription
- $2500 (four installments of $625): paper + ejournal subscription
Second Member in Family
- $35: no journal subscription
How to apply for membership